Be kind, stay safe.
We’re all in this together!
We are actively making operational & procedural changes to protect customers, vendors, & staff & to mitigate the spread of disease, including following all guidance provided by the appropriate health authorities.
Dear valued vendors and market goers,
Crowsnest Market Committee
COVID 19 PROTOCOLS
Anyone (customers, staff, vendors, volunteers etc) with a fever or cough are not to attend (even if symptoms are mild, or resemble a cold).
Anyone (customers, staff, vendors, volunteers etc) who has been in contact with any person/s that had a positive Covid 19 test, are prohibited from attending market for at least 2 weeks.
- Please shop with purpose! Limit time spent within the market to minimize socializing and browsing.
- Consider shopping for friends and family, specifically seniors and those who are vulnerable.
- Be prepared to queue and pay attention to maintain a distance between yourself and other people.
- Do not handle any vendor products but rather point to the intended product. Ask for assistance and please refrain from touching products.
- Thoroughly wash your hands before arriving and after leaving the market to protect yourself and others.
- ALL PETS MUST BE ON A LEASH.
- Each vendor will have hand sanitizers available and they will be cleaning and sanitizing high touch surfaces in their stalls frequently, including payment devices.
- The Market will run from 3-7 pm every Thursday.
- Each vendor will have 2 m of space between them to allow for proper physical distancing.
- Washroom will be cleaned thoroughly and frequently, before, during and after the market. Supplies will also be provided for vendors to clean the bathroom before and after use.
- Line-ups at each tent will be managed by the vendor, with sufficient spacing between visitors / clients.
- All touched surfaces will be wiped down frequently with approved sanitizers.
- Vendors will provide sufficient hand sanitizer for themselves and their customers.
- Have a dustbin and bag at their stall that can be disposed of after the market in municipality bins.